Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Three farging K's and a BB for $330M?

Boooooooo!

I did meet Middleton, though. He was seated right across from me in 112.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on March 24, 2019, 03:29:44 PM
Three farging K's and a BB for $330M?

Boooooooo!

I did meet Middleton, though. He was seated right across from me in 112.

Should have met me there on Thursday, Rome.  Two HR's from Mr. Hair, along with a handful of others, including one by a guy named Gift!

Rome

It was hotter than July today.  Jesus...

They bombed the shtein out of the ball, though, and without Hoskins or Realmuto too.

Altherr could be really good.  Franco is a retard.  The broads at the Tiki Bar are hot and they free pour Tito's like a mofo. 

A+ day.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 24, 2019, 07:41:34 PMAltherr could be really good. 

obscure prospect aaron altherr
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Rome

Good news:  That's a 100 win lineup. 

Bad news:  Nola will only start 30 games. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on March 26, 2019, 08:13:11 PM
Good news:  That's a 100 win lineup. 

Bad news:  Nola will only start 30 games.

Rome

Todd... post a new season thread. If I do it you'll cry like a bitch.   Get on it.

MDS

the 5 people on here dont need a new thread, grandpa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

We need some fresh luck in here, and sadly (not to mention amazingly) enough, you're the one who has to provide it.

Just do me a favor, already...

MDS

speaking of luck, i want everyone to watch this clip from like 2005

-harry
-sal fasano
-sal fasano's facial hair
-sal fasano blooper
-cn8 logo
-jon lieber

https://twitter.com/dhm/status/1111248614062542848

SD

Rome

Holy shtein Nola is dealing.

Don Ho

Welcome to CBP McCutcheon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.