SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2019, 01:36:14 PM
john middleton might have the least sway in the history of billionaires

lol...exactly...I'm sure Boras is quaking in his gold plated boots

Munson

https://twitter.com/randyjmiller/status/1100510574146961408 21

Go away Bryce, hope they get Arenado and Trout the next couple years
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

That tweet smells like pure bullshtein, but at some point, "stupid money" becomes actually stupid.

Rome

I can't wait to see the reaction the first time Harper steps foot on the field in Philly as a Giant or Dodger.   If Drew had batteries thrown at him, what will Harper get - toaster ovens, running chainsaws, bowling balls lit on fire?

Also - I'm pretty sure Middleton will remember the treatment he received by Boras.  He screwed his own sister out of a fortune, so a leech like Boras better keep his head up. 

Munson

Well, Arenado is off the table now anyway. Sigh.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on February 27, 2019, 04:35:29 PM
I can't wait to see the reaction the first time Harper steps foot on the field in Philly as a Giant or Dodger.   If Drew had batteries thrown at him, what will Harper get - toaster ovens, running chainsaws, bowling balls lit on fire?

Also - I'm pretty sure Middleton will remember the treatment he received by Boras.  He screwed his own sister out of a fortune, so a leech like Boras better keep his head up.

I just pictured some Delco douche launching a chainsaw onto the field and can't stop laughing

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on February 27, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

boras would eat middletons whole family for lunch....they are not in the same league which is why middleton got played like a fiddle

phillies have money but otherwise everything else about them screams des moines

and the 4000 phillie fans that go to games aint gonna do shtein to harper cept watch him fire bombs in the bank just like jayson werth did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

And you'll cheer every last one of them as they go out. 

farging troll. 

PhillyPhreak54

***fart noise***

Welcome to Philly, Brycie. Hit better that .250 please.

PhillyPhreak54

13yrs
$330m

No opt outs

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 28, 2019, 03:02:09 PM
13yrs
$330m

No opt outs

Holy shtein never thought'd happen

Jay what size jersey do you take?

Rome

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Son of GeowhizzerHE'S OURS

Text that interrupted my (unusually) quietly testing last period class.

phattymatty

I don't know shtein about how baseball contracts work but i imagine being guaranteed for 13 years is pretty solid for a baseball player.

Rome

I haven't seen that anywhere.  That's only 25M and change.  No way he took that.