Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

And 18 of them are pigshtein. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on September 11, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

Funny, I had nearly this exact thought go through my head.  May only be 15-16, but the vast majority have not been good lately.

Geowhizzer

Wait... Gabe can get upset?

Geowhizzer

Is there any doubt Harper hits a grand slam here?

EDIT:  Wow, he didn't.  But this team...  :-D

Geowhizzer

MDS

the saddest thing in the world is tmac updating people on the braves score
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 11, 2018, 07:04:35 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 11, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
Atta boy Kap!  Might as well go out like you came in, double header today and you're about to use up most of the bullpen in game 1.

they have 20 pitchers on the active roster

Yea, and 17 of them suck
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 11, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

Quote from: Don Ho on September 11, 2018, 11:36:12 PMYea, and 17 of them suck

im interested to know which one romey thinks sucks that don doesnt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This debate could go on for hours.  Sad thing is Neris might make the good list it's that bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Dear Fighting Fans,

Braves 3
Giants 0
Bottom 6

Love Always,

T Mac

He can stop after tonight.

QB Eagles

He might as well toss out the Padres-Mariners score too, it's equally relevant to the Phils.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 11, 2018, 11:36:12 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 11, 2018, 07:04:35 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 11, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
Atta boy Kap!  Might as well go out like you came in, double header today and you're about to use up most of the bullpen in game 1.

they have 20 pitchers on the active roster

Yea, and 17 of them suck

you weren't talking about if they were good or not you were ripping Gabe for using too many in the first game of a double header as if he needed to save some for g2
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Nola & Neshek are it.  The rest, including fat Jake Millwood, can suck a fat dick. 

Rome

I'm done until Klentak and Kapler are gone.  I'll watch occasionally but following them is just a waste of my time. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous