Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

yes, it's over but the fact this circus act is 3 games out in late August is unbelievable.  Echoing IGY, this was inevitable and I too thought they'd crash and burn in early July so hey, we got some free baseball. 

Rome, Kaplar is more a Herb A Life sales leader.  Nice guy, fit, means well, you want to like him but at the end of his pitch you're like "get out of here"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

even when they were "good" it was pretty awful...they were never a fun or enjoyable team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i'm not a baseball pro like you guys but nola seems good.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on August 23, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
i'm not a baseball pro like you guys but nola seems good.

He's alright but he's no Tommy Hanson

MDS

nola is still behind degrom but he just passed scherzer for the cy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

They're going down faster than Trump lawyers now.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

week and a half to eagles

less than a month to sixers camp

go away phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Rome

Bat flipping has been. 

phattymatty

whenever i see his face all i can think of is it getting crushed by roughneck.

ice grillin you

only the Phillies could draw 30 pitches in an inning and not score

also this crowd is an embarrassment

ice grillin you

I'm not discounting he will improve but if he doesn't Hoskins cannot be their LF when and if they become WS contenders...he is a joke there

MDS

the phillies internal metrics were telling them hoskins was better in lf than 1b....so either those are OFF or he is the biggest travesty in the history of fielders

Geowhizzer

The math is starting to blow up in the nerd's faces.