Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

you are worse than a trump supporter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

sorry your hero isn't that good

also Vic vic is the best reliever on the team who you hated on
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont give a farg ill fight every stillupfront here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

theres your win tyou pollack farg

go donate to the splc farging liberal farg

ice grillin you

someone had two beers tonight

Rome

They're not great but they're 22 games better than they were last year after 116 games. 

Oh and they're in first place.   I guess we can either be happy about that or fixate on what's wrong with them. 

MDS

you wouldnt fit in very well on phillies twitter

ice grillin you

MDS

carlos santana is killing them

Geowhizzer

It's a clown show in San Diego today.  They need to all ride home in a Volkswagon buggy as befitting their play.

PhillyPhreak54

Embarrassing

No other way to put it

Don Ho

Well it was fun while it lasted.  No bats, mindless defense, awful base running, weak ass bullpen and they were in first place with 36 games left.  Not bad for this collection of scrubs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

cheer up...at least they have an easy schedule coming up where the offense can find its footing....

red sox - red sox - degrom - syndergarrd - scherzer - scherzer next two weeks

MDS

how can the offense find its footing when they never had it to begin with

they are what they are...it aint pretty but its been good enough. eventually you do meet reality.

SD

Pivetta's pitching a good game, but Porcello is straight dealing. Perfect game alert.