Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That was pretty funny. 

Rome

You have to admit these guys put the fun in fundamentals. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on July 30, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
ODH has got to be the dumbest baseball player on the planet.

Did Shane Victorino retire?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 30, 2018, 09:11:37 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on July 30, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
ODH has got to be the dumbest baseball player on the planet.

Did Shane Victorino retire?

Pineapple head was good for a boner once or twice a week.  ODH can be counted on for at least two a game.

Speaking of Pineapple Head did you see all the alumni coming back for his retirement?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don't know how many of you have been to Fenway but when I was in school at UNH we'd make the hour drive down to Boston 5 or 6 times a year to go to Red Sox games.  Get in for like $4 after the fourth inning and it was sit where ever you wanted.  The place looks like a shtein hole from the street but the minute you walk in and see that green monster and the field it hits you like a ton of bricks - the history, the mystique, the aura, truly amazing.  My last year there was 1987 so I was there in 86 and it was crazy.  One out, one strike away and BOOM! 

Geowhizzer

Wasted opportunities.  Story of this game.

Geowhizzer

Why in the fargity farg are they putting in Hunter?

Don Ho

Hunter?  Good night fellas.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on July 30, 2018, 09:56:40 PM
Speaking of Pineapple Head did you see all the alumni coming back for his retirement?

yeah....I'm going

Quote from: Don Ho on July 30, 2018, 10:06:56 PM
Don't know how many of you have been to Fenway but when I was in school at UNH we'd make the hour drive down to Boston 5 or 6 times a year to go to Red Sox games.  Get in for like $4 after the fourth inning and it was sit where ever you wanted.  The place looks like a shtein hole from the street but the minute you walk in and see that green monster and the field it hits you like a ton of bricks - the history, the mystique, the aura, truly amazing.  My last year there was 1987 so I was there in 86 and it was crazy.  One out, one strike away and BOOM! 

I've been twice in the last seven years...it's a complete and utter dump with none of the charm that wrigley has in spades

no matter who wins this game it has been fantastic for an almost august baseball game

Don Ho

Garcia = White Flag

ice grillin you

if the Phillies somehow make the playoffs I could see them getting swept and scoring less than five runs in the series

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Phils get...

Wilson Ramos from the Rays.

Edit:  For cash or a player to be named.