Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Seems like a weird fit. I also can't imagine the Rangers letting him go for a price I'd be willing to pay for a long term project.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 28, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
kilome ceiling is as high as anyone's he could a top rotation guy or a great closet if he can ever get his mechanics straight and be able to repeat them

it's a definite overpay for Cabrera but not a super egregious one

also here come the nats

Hilarious even for you. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on July 28, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
2 wins over the marlins

watch out everyone

This was more comforting before the Phils dropped 3 in a row to a team as bad as the Marlins.

Luckily the Braves and Nats aren't doing a lot of winning lately either.

ice grillin you

Everyone knew this was coming just surprised it took this long

so glad they gave up Frankie for that pos met
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: MDS on July 24, 2018, 09:05:58 AMbefore the week started i said id be thrilled with 3-4 but expecting worse

dodgers are much better than them and cinci is a bad matchup

welp

good thing im going to boston to seem them. maybe assdrubel cabrera will get a hit before mitch walding does
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They're a weird team, I can see them sweeping the sox then losing 3 out of 4 to the Marlins.

MDS

theres been a few times this year where youve figured the bottom is going to drop out, so you cant write them off after 3 poor games against a team that has been essentially as good as them as since late april (go look up the records).

but i would be floored if they swept the sox or really even won a game. boston is other worldly good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Bums split in bean town we all need to celebrate with champagne.  Boston is playing in another solar system right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

pitching matchups are pretty favorable....they have a shot at one with nola (albeit vs. price) tonight and arrieta pomeranz tomorrow

Don Ho

Anxious to see how Nola and Arrieta do against this freak show.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

it's difficult to put into words just how bad Scott kingery is

Rome

Don Ho

Or how dumb ODH is.

SD

Great base running you farging idiots

Don Ho

ODH has got to be the dumbest baseball player on the planet.