igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 26, 2018, 09:48:15 AM
it was an utter embarrassment....made the mets takeovers look weak

I legit felt bad for the Phillies players

You gonna be alright?

MDS

it's much easier to feign outrage on the internet about something inconsequential than actually do something about it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Put a better product on the field and sellouts generated by the influx of opposition fans won't be an issue. 

The end. 

ice grillin you

hopefully this week will open some eyes there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

Rome

Harper AND Machado or BUST. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 26, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

yup...and a #3 pitcher like Hamels and some bullpen pieces. If they strike out in free agency (romey pun) this offseason it's not gonna be pretty

smeags

lots of grease in that stadium last night.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on June 26, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 26, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

yup...and a #3 pitcher like Hamels and some bullpen pieces. If WHEN they strike out in free agency (romey pun) this offseason it's not gonna be pretty
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Say they add Machado & Harper.  That's another $70M/yr in payroll for the next 8 years.  They could probably backload the dollars, but even then they'd still have more than enough for Colebert and probably several other complementary pieces. 

They better hit it hard or there will be a "farg you" revolt especially with the Eagles contending for Super Bowls every year, and the Sixers entering a possible dynastic era. 

Rome

Didn't they get Arrieta specifically for games like tonight?

The offense was non-existent too but still...

MDS

arrieta was a disaster tonight...didnt miss any bats and everything was hard hit. was throwing junk to get guys out. i dont care about the cesar error, yea that was bad but jake has looked like damaged goods this month. ever since he called out his team.

meanwhile severino was just incredible. high 90s, hitting 100 at times. on the corners. first pitch strikes to just about everyone.

phils arent ready for this at all

crowd id say was about 50/50....dork yankees fans there over cheering to try to start shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 26, 2018, 06:49:33 PM
Say they add Machado & Harper.  That's another $70M/yr in payroll for the next 8 years.  They could probably backload the dollars, but even then they'd still have more than enough for Colebert and probably several other complementary pieces. 

They better hit it hard or there will be a "farg you" revolt especially with the Eagles contending for Super Bowls every year, and the Sixers entering a possible dynastic era.

you know people are joking about getting both...there's very little chance they get either
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2018, 10:44:17 PM
arrieta was a disaster tonight...
meanwhile severino was just incredible.
phils arent ready for this at all

crowd id say was about 50/50....dork yankees fans there over cheering to try to start shtein.

Yes on the first three comments.  Arrieta is bad right now, hope he can fix this.  Severino was amazing last night and so true, Bums a ways away from the big boys show.

Ok, help the dumb Hawaiian here.  Where are these Yankee fans coming from?  Are they coming down from NYC/Northern Jersey/Long Island?  Are they South Jersey/Delco meatheads (same A holes that cheer for the Cowboys and Lakers)?  I'm assuming its the former as this other than the Mets is the easiest road trip for them.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Who taught Eflin how to pitch?  He's been stellar this month.