i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2018, 09:56:47 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 11, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
I'm home to watch tonight!

I'm moving to a new apartment in my complex later this month. I don't know if I can have DTV there bc of the way it faces. If not then I'll be in on mlb tv

the EI free preview was for 1 week....you LYIN

I have it for a month bc I complained about Sunday ticket and how I couldn't get it to work on my app for multiple weeks

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

KINGery does it again

MDS

bad thing is they only play the reds 3 more times
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the schedule in general this month is a joke...if they have any notions at all about getting a wild card they better work april good

Rome

Welp, they workin the Rays good.  Great googly moogly.

MDS

the rays are a really bad team but baby steps huh

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2018, 07:58:56 PM
the rays are a really bad team but baby steps huh

How does this franchise survive?  This shtein box arena they play in is an embarrassment to baseball.  Move to Las Vegas already.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the nats are two games back

MDS

survived some over managing from kapler today

helps that the rays are quite horrible

SD

I'm assuming the guy chanting Let's go Flyers doesn't have a smart phone. Stick with the E-A-G-L-E-S homie

MDS

if the season ended today your phillies would host the wc game

ice grillin you

they also would have exactly two wins over teams with a winning record and that team is the braves

MDS

if they beat the crap out of bad teams and dont get embarrassed by good teams they can still get to 80 wins or more because like 10 teams in mlb are trying this year

Rome

Arent mediocre teams like the Phils supposed to beat bad teams?

Asking for a friend.