Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 10, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 10, 2018, 06:11:36 AM
I was told Nick Williams sucks

i was told you were going to paypal me for the mlbtv youre using

I haven't used it yet this year...have been using my DTV EI package.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 10, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

so after 2 years you now want to shell out the $ for EI....yea and im following nola's win totals
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 10, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

speaking of loot dont forget that last 10 for fbb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Last 10? I'm confused.

EI was free and I haven't been home much at night to be honest so I've been using the free trial they gave me

ice grillin you

not sure if you got it but i sent you a follow up message after i originally forgot to remind you to add an extra ten for last place penalty....you only paid the entry fee
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Kingery Grand Slam!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Billy Hamilton is a damn good ball player. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Nice start by Nola tonight.  Amazing that Kapler let him go eight innings.  His bullpen finger must be getting twitchy.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 10, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
EI was free and I haven't been home much at night to be honest so I've been using the free trial they gave me

phillyphreakcasual54
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm home to watch tonight!

I'm moving to a new apartment in my complex later this month. I don't know if I can have DTV there bc of the way it faces. If not then I'll be in on mlb tv

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

I'm moving to a new apartment in my complex later this month. I don't know if I can have DTV there bc of the way it faces. If not then I'll be in on mlb tv

Thought only Hawaii had that problem.  Next icehole at Costco who asks me if I want to get DTV gets kicked in the genitals after I ask if them if that includes the fee to blow up the 800 foot extinct volcanic crater next to our home blocking the feed.

MDS

the EI free preview was for 1 week....you LYIN

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 11, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

the EI free preview was for 1 week....you LYIN

I have it for a month bc I complained about Sunday ticket and how I couldn't get it to work on my app for multiple weeks