2021 Flyers thread

Started by SD, January 13, 2021, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Geowhizzer

Close for 2½ periods, then the Flyers just opened a can on Pittsburgh.

Beautiful.

Don Ho

caught as much as I could before soccer practice this afternoon but that was fun as hell to watch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QuoteNBCSN said its Penguins-Flyers opener averaged a Total Audience Delivery of 972,000 viewers, the network's most-watched regular-season NHL game on record.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yet they fired like 95% of their talent

comcast is a soulless greedy ghoul
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

your generation doesn't watch studio shows and no one likes sideline reporters...why shouldn't they?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

because taryn hatcher

murph was cool too i liked him. studio shows though no doubt, a complete waste. game ends im off to netflix or youtube
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I see JVR is still useless.

Geowhizzer

Konecny, on the other hand, is pretty good.

Geowhizzer

Couturier will get an MRI on his shoulder.  He did not come back after the first period.

MDS

i dont have any feelings about mike sielski or even know what this beef is about but this hysterical

https://twitter.com/PhilaBCoulter/status/1350280141528854528

Geowhizzer

In the second period, Hartnell was talking about the Flyers playing shinny hockey, and twitter blew up with people thinking he said zesty hockey.  At the beginning of the post-game show, he and Taryn Hatcher were sheepishly explaining what he really said.

Then Voracek blew up the FCC with that interview.

MDS

its nerd tv time with todd

todays lesson: only broadcast networks are subject to fcc regulations and its only between 6am-11pm. cable networks can air whatever they want, they impose restrictions based upon advertiser relationships.

PhillyPhreak54

I think it's funny that he stuffed Mike Sielski into a locker

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2021, 11:32:43 PM
its nerd tv time with todd

todays lesson: only broadcast networks are subject to fcc regulations and its only between 6am-11pm. cable networks can air whatever they want, they impose restrictions based upon advertiser relationships.

Learn something every day!