Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Looks like I'm playing sunny this week, I thought the playoffs would start. Is this a matchup for #1 overall seed? I don't see the need since there's no money involved.

Sgt PSN

Since SD doesn't think there's money involved, I'm rooting for him to win the whole thing so that I don't have to pay. 

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 06, 2015, 09:00:28 PM
Down goes SD!

Romey gets off the schneid

Romey kicked your ass today, Tex.

Boom!!

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm about to throw myself off a bridge. I'll haunt your dreams, gramps!

ice grillin you

j's importance rankings:

1. beating romey in fantasy
2. winning fantasy against anyone
3. talking shtein to Houston fans
4. eagles winning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

You're about as right as Trump

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 08, 2015, 09:20:38 AM
Since SD doesn't think there's money involved, I'm rooting for him to win the whole thing so that I don't have to pay.

I need the money for child support

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on December 13, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 08, 2015, 09:20:38 AM

I need the money for child support

you be makin that govt cheese son
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I'm pretty sure my garbage team just kept Munson out of the playoffs. Not great for my draft position, but not a bad consolation prize.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Nah I think I needed to outscore the #4 seed by like 50 to get in, that wasn't happening in this league.

my team started out real zesty and ended up decent.

We need a farging FAAB or waiver wire next year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

We need fewer bench players next year.  There's literally nothing available week to week especially during bye weeks.  Cutting it from six slots to four would make it better for everyone especially if we get really horrible luck with our keepers. 

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

Couple of things.

Waiver wire is a reasonable request and one that I meant to implement last season. I'll hook it up for next year.
No IR spot. Part of the point of a keeper/dynasty league is that you sometimes have to make sacrifices to keep certain players.
I am open to reducing the bench spots by 1 if everyone else wants it but I am definitely against it. I've never had trouble stringing replacement players in this league (outside of running backs but the league only has so many, deal with it) and changing the roster structure because Andrew Luck got hurt once isn't my idea of good policy.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

I'm fine with the amount of bench spots. Waiver I agree with, I like having to put my claim in Wednesday night and seeing who I got in the morning. Sucks when a RB goes down for the season and the first person to see it gets first dibs.

I'll also add we should snake the draft next year.

rjs246

I'll add that we should dock SD his first round pick. On principle.

Let them eat bootstraps.