2012 NFL Pick Em Pool

Started by ice grillin you, July 26, 2012, 02:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I'm amazed at the efficiency of our postal service. I just received something from New York I ordered a couple of days ago. Fascinating.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

so theres enough people that ill do this

do you have to have cash upfront or can we just make sense of this after baseball. i think by now you know that even though i possess many jewish characteristics one thing i am not is a jew.

also where is the survival league. why dont you make use of your 300 3-day weekends and run a farging pool well.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just send me both baseball and pick em together....if you win baseball youll get your full prize just like everyone else

you are supposed to pay up front on all these things

anyway you wanna do it your pick em money has to be in by labor day or you are OUT
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont think youll be sending anything back to me for baseball, my team is a joke

what about survival.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not doing a survivor this year....dont feel like collecting 10 bucks from 60 different people...it was a complete bitch last year and there were like four deadbeats

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey Li'l guy... If you don't want to be branded a cheap Jew, stop negotiating to pay as late as possible. Pony up the dough. You know Havas will pay promptly if you earn any of it back. that is incredibly accurate.

Diomedes

^^^
Yes, for farg sake.  Act like a man for once in your punk life.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Check is going in the mail today or Monday

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 25, 2012, 09:54:30 AM
Hey Li'l guy... If you don't want to be branded a cheap Jew, stop negotiating to pay as late as possible. Pony up the dough. You know Havas will pay promptly if you earn any of it back. that is incredibly accurate.

its called convenience

why are we sending 80 different checks back and forth when you could wait 2 months and then figure out how much goes where.

but jews want their money when they want their money so what the farg ADAM

PoopyfaceMcGee

And why is the carpet all wet, TODD?

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

paco all up in it to win it

#11 entrant

paco

Sorry it took so long.  Out here in Colorado, they still deliver mail by horseback.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Diomedes

That would explain why so many of the idiots who live there walk around dressed up like cowboys all the time.