the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the only thing worse than the sport is the people who play it....both are jokes

bored silver spoon fed suburban white kids who think they are above the law cause daddy is rich...doin whippets meth e and grain punch throwin date rape parties....neato...love them guys
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2006, 03:59:03 PM
..doin whippets meth e and grain punch throwin date rape parties....neato...

that actually does sound like a killer time.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Hey IGY, eat my icehole. You could fill a farging continent with what you don't know about lacrosse so pick another topic.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sun_Mo on April 05, 2006, 03:57:48 PM
get a case stupid.
Normally I do. But today I wanted a cold 12 pack. The cases are warm. I wanted to come home and be able to immediately dive into several tasty beers.

So I had to go to the hole in the wall bar and buy 2 6 packs. And to top it off they didn't have my first choice in bottles (Molson Golden) so I went with the el cheapo but underrated swill known as High Life.

SunMo

c'mon, most distributors have a couple coolers where you can buy a cold case.

PhillyPhreak54

The one place we have that is run by a wannabe mafia dude. His cooler is busted. And the other place (Superior) only sells 'em warm.

SunMo

you need to move.

what about Phoenixville Beverage?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sun_Mo on April 05, 2006, 04:48:33 PM
you need to move.

what about Phoenixville Beverage?

I thnk thats the name of the mobsters joint with the busted cooler. He said it'll be fixed this weekend.

Either way, PA needs to let the convenience stores sell beer. In Texas I could walk into a Wawa type store and get a 40 or a 12-pack.

JTrotter Fan

There are mobsters in Phoenixville?  Guess i'm not moving there!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Phanatic on April 05, 2006, 05:23:06 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 05, 2006, 04:49:35 PM
Hillary Swank will burn in hell for her blatant disrepect of moral descensey

I'd hit it...

I didn't realize her rack was so big.  She has a hot body and i'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane!

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"