Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Feva, April 26, 2013, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he also follows 2 biden accounts and dave portnoy

AND king eskin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Chargers
Bills
Jets
Titans
Dolphins

Those are the ones I could see making a play for him

Rome

https://twitter.com/ZERTZ_86/status/1375542262852108295

Can anyone seriously imagine posting scripture verses on Twitter to your wife on your anniversary?

Yeah, that is exactly the sort of shtein I won't miss from those goobers. 

ice grillin you

QuoteZach Ertz is still being shopped the one team that seems to still be interested is the Colts. The Eagles are asking for a 3rd round pick and Colts have offered a 5th round pick.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Dick that, make him play the deal out
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

The scripture stuff cracks me up, he was probably so farged up at the parade.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

If the Eagles can't get a 3, then seriously, just keep him for the last year.  He'll be super motivated to perform for his next job.

What would be the cap implications?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I barely believe they can get a 5

MDS

ertz was one of the best tight ends in the nfl 2 years ago and now there is literally no market for him

tough business
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: Diomedes on April 04, 2021, 10:02:28 AM
If the Eagles can't get a 3, then seriously, just keep him for the last year.  He'll be super motivated to perform for his next job.

What would be the cap implications?

Read up a bit on this today.  They're gonna cut him.   There is basically no scenario in which he's worth $8.5M to this team.  He could play better than all other TEs, and he still wouldn't be worth the money.  They need it for other things.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

If I was aging, my skills declining, and my last year's body of work underwhelming...AND I was due several millions...I'd lay low rather than bitch and moan, too.

ice grillin you

You left out probably the biggest thing...he doesn't need to ring chase

Rome

His wife is hot.  That's the headline in any story concerning that broken down doofus. 

Diomedes