2005 CFFFL - AFC - Talk Trash here

Started by Diomedes, September 08, 2005, 12:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Set your rosters, suckers.  Season begins tonight.

Talk smack here for the rest of the season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Sgt PSN

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Diomedes

effing priceless.  i had the same color blue on my  computer screen the other day.  while doing pbp in the last preseason game thread.  the blue screen of death.

I'm bored.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

hbionic

this league sucks. Anyone who loses to me sucks. Your mom sucks.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

I only have one player from a team that made the playoffs last year. And two of my starters don't have a home stadium this year. I'm boned.

That being said, everyone else in this league enjoys the intimate company of men and has a mother with questionable sexual mores. So there.

Diomedes

I'm going to mop up this year.  Like a janitor at the Superdome.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Diomedes on September 09, 2005, 09:28:42 AM
I'm going to mop up this year.  Like a janitor at the Superdome.

Sure thing, Jizz-mopper.

you've got Plummer Butt and his sweet mustache on your team. you'll be 0 - 1 after this week.

Diomedes

Plummer to Rice, Touchdown!
Plummer pitches to Clarrett, Touchdown!

Mad-Lad

MURP

:-D  the pixelation makes it even better. 

QB Eagles