Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

chuck_chillout

Madden Football League

QB Eagles

Mad-Lad

phillymic2000

Phanatic

I read through the list quick like and missed that. Now I'm an ass for a day... great!!   :yay

Since I'm up and feeling sheepish I'll go out on a limb and take Nate Burleson... but not till 6:00AM of course.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Diomedes

Quote from: phillymic2000 on August 03, 2005, 12:27:24 PM
Mushin muhammed

This pick is almost an hour and a half late.  It is invalid.

phillymic2000 misses his deadline for the second time, and is hereby docked another hour from all remaining rounds.  He now has only two hours in which to make each pick.  If he misses one more deadline, he loses draft privelages and I will fill out the rest of his team.
phillymic2000 has not submitted a master list, and is hereby awarded Willie Ponder.

Satoshi submitted a round 4 specific list and selects Reggie Wayne

MDS submitted a round 4 specific list and selects Kerry Collins

CSD is on the clock
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

CSD

hbionic

Troy Williamson-WR-Minnesota. iceholes.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Sarge sent round specific lists and selects Chris Brown (round 4) and Anquon Boldin (round 5)

Seabiscuit36

Chris Chambers- Hopefully a good rungame helps his production
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

hbionic misses his deadline for the third time, and forfeits draft privelages.  I will draft in his stead for the remainder of this draft.

hbionic selects Carnell Williams

CSD is on the clock