The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the gumbernmants are hidin all teh aliens!22!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

All aboard the Ibot

You've probably seen the commercials for them and I think it's a pretty cool invention but I just can't help laughing at the commercial.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Phanatic on April 22, 2008, 09:05:45 AM
Sometimes lawsuits make sense. It's all the sensless suits that ruin it for those who really got it coming.

Without a doubt.  The skank who sued Micky D's because her coffee was hot or the one who tried suing Starburst a couple years ago because the candy was "too chewy" are rediculous.  But I think that dude stuck in the elevator should have been handed a nice chunk of change for his 2 days of solitary confinement.

Diomedes

damn cool invention...yay for gyroscopes
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 24, 2008, 02:21:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hglVqACd1C8&feature=related

Sober...

These videos used to creep me out. 

Me too. When I was younger, 6th grade, this came out...it truly scared me at the time. I didn't become a hardcore tool fan until a junior in high school.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Dillen

I assume most of the people here have heard of the Gorgeous George show? Some guy has a public access show in Virginia and gets destroyed by prank calls all the time. Every comeback he has is terrible.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Dillen on April 29, 2008, 02:47:25 PM
I assume most of the people here have heard of the Gorgeous George show? Some guy has a public access show in Virginia and gets destroyed by prank calls all the time. Every comeback he has is terrible.
is there a youtube video involved?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Dillen

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cTmaaFmzAo

Yeah, there's hundreds. There's just one since everyone would be too lazy to search for it themself.

Seabiscuit36

phillymic2000

I wanted to do bad things and hit cars ???

No video games for a weekend? how bout no twinkies for ayear ya little fat bastich

phillymic2000

BigEd76

Diomedes

life is cringeworthy dude
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger