The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Sign him and put him at linebacker.

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

Quasimoto

Seabiscuit36

That thing was on Kidd Chris yesterday, It really sounds like a chick.  I couldnt beleive how many 14-20 year old girls were calling in from around the country to defend Chris Cocksmoker
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 12, 2007, 09:54:42 AM
That thing was on Kidd Chris yesterday, It really sounds like a chick.  I couldnt beleive how many 14-20 year old girls were calling in from around the country to defend Chris Cocksmoker

My boss asked me if I had seen the girl crying about Britney Spears and linked me to this.  He was shocked when I informed him it was actually a guy.  We were rolling watching this shtein.

Sgt PSN

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

I saw Jim Norton live about 4 years ago...and completely laughed my ass off the whole time.

He is nearly unwatchable and cringe inducing when he tries to "act" or go with a scripted bit.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Phanatic

Awesome Prank!

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1774718

Takes a while but the payoff is money...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

ice grillin you

this could have (and should have) easily been posted already...this woman may be a household name i personally have never heard of her...excuse my ignornace but this video is awesome in a few different ways

NSFW!!!!!!!!

http://users.skynet.be/pdauwe/ursula_martinez.wmv
NSFW!!!!!!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05