The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

MURP

SunMo

Quote from: MURP on April 06, 2007, 11:08:25 AM

Toronto Police vs. Dude with knife

damn, i bet you that cop was shteinting his pants when he hit the guy the 2nd time.  dude looked dead
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Ha - that knife thing was great.

Reminds me of Sean Connery in "Untouchables" when he says, 'just like a ginny... brings a knife to a gun fight.'

MURP

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 06, 2007, 05:11:04 PM

Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera square off
It gets good around the 2 minute mark

Don't care for O'Reilly at all but he's right in that particular case.  I don't know the details of the specific incident they're talking about but it sounds an awful lot like the story that (was it seabiscut?) posted about the illega immigrant who killed a Marine and his g/f in Maryland while driving drunk.  Dude had prior run ins with the law as well, to inlcude drunk driving and was never deported. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 06, 2007, 06:21:09 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 06, 2007, 05:11:04 PM

Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera square off
It gets good around the 2 minute mark

Don't care for O'Reilly at all but he's right in that particular case.  I don't know the details of the specific incident they're talking about but it sounds an awful lot like the story that (was it seabiscut?) posted about the illega immigrant who killed a Marine and his g/f in Maryland while driving drunk.  Dude had prior run ins with the law as well, to inlcude drunk driving and was never deported. 
Good for O'Reilly, Geraldo saying "He didnt commit a felony" 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

they both should be firebombed

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on April 06, 2007, 07:11:03 PM

Implant a nuclear bomb inside Ann Coulter's snatch and use her as the bomb.  WIN WIN WIN

MDS

Oh god. O'Loofah does this all time. Uses some horrible incident as a means to prove his paranoid politics views. Yes, illegals shouldnt have a free for all. No, this has nothing to do with it.

But, yes, they both suck loads.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 06, 2007, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: SunMo on April 06, 2007, 07:11:03 PM

Implant a nuclear bomb inside Ann Coulter's snatch and use her as the bomb.  WIN WIN WIN

can i farg her first?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sure.  Attach the bomb to the tip of your dingus.  Have at it.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.