Week Six - 2019

Started by General_Failure, October 10, 2019, 09:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I turned this game on just in time to see the Patriots go up 14-0, and then the Giants tie it up literally a minute later.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Giants going to win tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Sloppy Thursday game as expected since these are basically pre season guys out there.

Just need the Pats to cover the number and the live bets. Have a few nice ones going

MDS

took basically all 60 but the pats covered

made us work for it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SF is dominating.

May not be a bad idea to toss a few bucks on them to be the ones reppin the NFC in the SB

MDS

they are the classic good regular season team. not enough wide receiver talent to win 2 playoff games. and for some reason mcvay dusted off the super bowl 53 game plan. woof.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

As great as college was yesterday NFL shellacked next today. Won on NYJ and HOU and lost on ATL, CLE LAR and TEN

QB Eagles

What percentage of people at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium had any idea what a fair catch kick is?

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1183399459167727617

MDS

rodgers and dak dragging crap wr's down the field for scores

wentz throwing to mack hollins oh poor baby someone get him taylor and rice

PhillyPhreak54

Man this officiating is garbage.

ice grillin you

if detroit can somehow hang on im in the top 5 of a 5k survivor pool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2019, 11:06:26 PM
if detroit can somehow hang on im in the top 5 of a 5k survivor pool

so much for this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

They got farged.

Hat tip to my man Williams pulling a Westbrook for sitting down. He saved my asssssss.

MDS

same ref called HTF twice either grossly inept or had gb ML

maybe both