Week 13 - Packers: Meh

Started by MDS, December 01, 2020, 12:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

It'll help ya boi out so I can watch it on the 70" vs the iPad and a Reddit stream.

iPad is brand new and I don't need it dying from being thrown in disgust

MDS

air play is your friend. or just mirror sometimes it dont work
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I've tried and it never works. Next time I have to stream I'll try it again

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on December 05, 2020, 11:55:56 PM
Aaron needs his time in the spotlight, too.

The league is trying to manufacture an MVP race and if Rodgers drops 4 TDs on the Eagles as scheduled, that will be the overall narrative of the game.

From a marketing standpoint the Eagles are just playing the role of the Washington Generals in this one.

Don Ho

I miss Meadowlark Lemon and Geese Ausbie
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Man, I wish the Eagles were as competent as the Washington Generals this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

if the game ended right now the eagles would win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Turned it on and LOL1 got got twice.

Back to Netflix.

MDS

darius slay and cary williams are the same person

General_Failure

Just got back from making dinner and walking the dog. This isn't the bloodbath I was expecting.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

This is hard to watch

I'm sick of watching the ginger farg take sacks

MDS

if they dont put hurts in now then just launch him into the sun

this whole thing is over, theyre awful, theyre going to lose anyway. just do it.

PhillyPhreak54

Confidence in going 90 yards?

It may take 20 plays if they do

MDS

wentz had goeddert for a massive gain and threw a pop up....then he worm burns an out to ertz....then nobody is open of course on 3rd and long

what is the point of this

SD

Jefferson 9 catches 121 yards td

Reagor 8 yards on a reverse