Week 13 - Packers: Meh

Started by MDS, December 01, 2020, 12:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The gawd doing the best celebration ever.

Anyways my girlfriends boss and her husband are Packers fans. They'll be here Sunday. I can't wait for Rodgers to go in dry while I have to be civil.

Don Ho

J, word of advice from Uncle Don, Errands.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Colonoscopy sounds like more fun.

Diomedes

Who was 62 there?  Max Jean-Gilles?  Ah, no...he didn't come on the scene for another seven years...but he did wear #62

That was a dude called Ian Beckles, according to Pro Football Reference
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Looking forward to another week of seeing just how bad Wentz can play without losing his job.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it was Beckles. He played with TB for awhile.

I thought it could have been Guy McIntyre but he was there when they wore the kelly green's.

Diomedes

Peace out on this one y'all.  I'll be in a mountain cabin watching a fire in a big stone fireplace.  Have fun.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Enjoy. We'll be wherever, watching a fire in a big dumpster

PhillyPhreak54

Singeing your eyebrows off > watching this game.

ice grillin you

whoa

you got the pack this week J?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah...it'll probably be like 38-10 GB

Rome

This is the game the Eagles put it all together and shock the world.

Eagles 16

Packers 47

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 04, 2020, 12:18:07 PM
Enjoy. We'll be wherever, watching a fire in a big dumpster

:-D

There is absolutely no reason to watch this game unless you are the 99.9% of us who want to see what Hurts can do.  Highly doubt this is the week though.  Will probably happen after Kyler Murray runs roughshod over Schwartz inc. and Ginger Jesus throws his 25th INT.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The worst part of this is there's no one to boo the shtein out of them like they deserve for being so awful.

The man. The myth. The legend.