Started by MDS, April 23, 2020, 10:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I legit watched him in college and film and was wrong
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i know you did, youre a pyscho, i was referring to republican 1 and republican 2...like me they have better things to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2021, 11:49:08 AM
you two dont know jalen reagor from jalen hurts...most fans dont. everyone just jerks off to predraft rankings and in this one instance the predraft rankings were very very correct in having jefferson over reagor.

its not like yall were watching lsu or the all 22 and certain hed translate. get outta here nerds.

I watched his tape he looked average. The theory was he was held back because of bad qb play. He didn't look fast on tape. Guess what? I was right

I wanted Lamb. Suggested a million times they should have traded their 1st and 2nd to move up for him. I was whatever on Jefferson but in my defense nobody thought he'd turn into the player he has.

QB Eagles

I'm not saying Raegor is any good (he puts in horrific effort on 50/50 balls and does absolutely nothing to improvise or bail out his QBs) but how many times per game is Hurts even getting to the second WR in his reads. If this cat was good I don't think we'd know.

ice grillin you

this is true

He couldn't be growing up with a worse QB

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2021, 01:05:47 PM
I'm not saying Raegor is any good (he puts in horrific effort on 50/50 balls and does absolutely nothing to improvise or bail out his QBs) but how many times per game is Hurts even getting to the second WR in his reads. If this cat was good I don't think we'd know.

quez has made plays...if reagor was any good he wouldve done something. talent shines through even with a bad qb

just look at it when they do throw his way. no separation and terrible route running. when the ball is in his hands on a screen or return hes pedestrian. dude straight up stinks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Since they started running the ball Reagor has eight targets. Don't have the numbers in front of me, but how many of them do you think were both catchable and not that doomed screen pass that Sirianni keeps attempting and losing yards on?

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2021, 11:49:08 AM
you two dont know jalen reagor from jalen hurts...most fans dont. everyone just jerks off to predraft rankings and in this one instance the predraft rankings were very very correct in having jefferson over reagor.

its not like yall were watching lsu or the all 22 and certain hed translate. get outta here nerds.

Five minutes of research looking at stats in college was all I needed.  But I saw a bit more of him than that watching games and conversely never seeing or remembering Reagor do anything of consequence sealed the deal for me.

And Hurts is a zesty passer but somehow Davonta Smith has managed not to be a total bust with him as QB-1.

Again, we were right about him and I wish I wasn't.  I wish I was dead wrong and he was a great player.   

Munson

He looks fast/quick to me when he has the ball in his hands.

That's about all I got.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2021, 02:38:13 PM
Since they started running the ball Reagor has eight targets. Don't have the numbers in front of me, but how many of them do you think were both catchable and not that doomed screen pass that Sirianni keeps attempting and losing yards on?

what did he do during those 7 games when they were throwing a lot?

SD

Another lol for the amateur scouts who thought this farging bum was any good

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I pity the man...wrong town to be/do this.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah if he was in Jacksonville he fades into oblivion.

Here? Roasted forever.

I wonder if Howie forces the coaches to play him? Because that's the only thing that makes sense as to why he sees as much run as he does.

ice grillin you