New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Hawk on December 15, 2010, 03:58:26 PM
I'm going to walk around ask everyone if they are IGY on Sunday.. or maybe Looking for IGY tshirt.

Start talking about the Wire and he'll find you.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hawk

Some black guy walked up to me last time I went to Rhino and was blowing me for my Desean Jackson jersey, I'm guessing that was IGGY.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Nothing, if you're eating fish. And have a vagina.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Hawk

So I should be looking for a black Santa Claus that drinks white wine?

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

rjs246

Good. I hope all of their injured players play. Nothing like a team full of wounded meatheads to play againt when you need a win.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

r diddy in breaking down chaney on film loved what he saw in the run game and said hes not worried about him in that sense this week....where he thinks the giants will exploit him is in the passing game and he expects them to try and fool him with different formations that will try and spring lose boss

this is strange in that coming out of college the knock on chaney was his ability to physically take on nfl lineman and fullbacks and it was highly questionable as to whether he would be able to get off blocks at this level

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2010, 12:30:32 PM
r diddy in breaking down chaney on film loved what he saw in the run game and said hes not worried about him in that sense this week....where he thinks the giants will exploit him is in the passing game and he expects them to try and fool him with different formations that will try and spring lose boss

this is strange in that coming out of college the knock on chaney was his ability to physically take on nfl lineman and fullbacks and it was highly questionable as to whether he would be able to get off blocks at this level

Slightly unrelated... Do the national pundits actually watch the Eagles on defense?  They keep saying how Stewart Bradley is a huge loss for the defense.  The dude has been playing mediocre at best.  If Chaney  can come in and just stop the run, that's fine by me.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on December 16, 2010, 12:59:31 PM
Do the national pundits actually watch the Eagles on defense?

no

the ones that you need to pay mind to are anyone associated with nfl films or who gets game film....all people like baldy diddy lombardi and mayock do all week is break down coaches tape...they for the most part know their shtein...steve young trent dilfer ect... basically do what the average fan does every weekend which is watch red zone or flip btwn games