Recording Eagles games to DVD

Started by MURP, July 26, 2006, 02:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

sure i can bill for my time.

i said no for the sole reason that i don't have a dvd duplicating station. and for me to duplicate any game i have on dvd, i would have to re dump it on tivo, and then reburn it. that would take about 10 hours.

a dvd recorder costs about $99. and works the same as a vcr it's not rocket surgery here.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

i...just wanted to use a Godfather line in a clever way
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

so you say it works the same as a VCR?  so, the cable would come in from the wall to the cable box, then you run A/V wires from the box to the DVD recorder and then wires from that to the TV?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

Quote from: Wingspan on July 26, 2006, 04:23:58 PM

the games i have converted to DVD i have split up onto two discs to keep the quality.

hmmm.  so have you tried it on 1 disc and how bad did that look?

Seabiscuit36

i could email websites to get dvd copier progs there wingspan, provided your computer is capable of DVDr- recording
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

so have you tried it on 1 disc and how bad did that look?

it looks fine murp
even in slp
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: MURP on July 26, 2006, 04:49:43 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on July 26, 2006, 04:23:58 PM

the games i have converted to DVD i have split up onto two discs to keep the quality.

hmmm.  so have you tried it on 1 disc and how bad did that look?

depending on the capacity of the DVD, grainy. don't use any "fit to DVD" feature on a recorder. just us the SP or EP settings and set it to highest quality, you normal DVD holds a 2 hour feature, with high quality settings.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 26, 2006, 04:49:56 PM
i could email websites to get dvd copier progs there wingspan, provided your computer is capable of DVDr- recording

it is, but i don't care that much.  8)
Connection Problems