farg the Giants

Started by DH, September 25, 2012, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

what will be the commemorative dawkins souvenir that i got an email about?

DH

I think it's a pin, which would be cool, except evidently, it has the Giants logo on it along with the Eagles.

DH

Tomahawk

Quote from: DH on September 28, 2012, 11:22:37 AM
I think it's a pin, which would be cool, except evidently, it has the Giants logo on it along with the Eagles.

That's farging stupid and disrespectful to Dawkins.

rjs246

I don't know about disrespectful but it's definitely one of the top eleven dumbest farging things I've ever heard. Ever. Eleven.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

not sure why they did the pin like that but they are giving posters out at the gates.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyGirl

Sus, I'll be getting there around 2:30.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Doesn't the Dawkins ceremony start at 6:00?

General_Failure

Just the Gregorian chanting. You won't miss anything before 7:00.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Just got the hookup...see you fargers in C6

Rome

If I hit the lottery tonight I'll see you queers tomorrow.

If not, I won't.

SD

Might not be able to make it to the game until 5ish meaning I don't know if I'll be able to park in the WFC lot [unless one of you kind C6 folks can save me a spot that long]. I've never showed up that late for a night game, where do people normally park when they show up that late?

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 29, 2012, 10:45:08 AM
Might not be able to make it to the game until 5ish meaning I don't know if I'll be able to park in the WFC lot [unless one of you kind C6 folks can save me a spot that long]. I've never showed up that late for a night game, where do people normally park when they show up that late?

they dont let you save spots for that long anymore...park in the vet or the lots off of 11th or darien
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Do the vet lots have a lot of open spots that late? My dilemma is showing up late paying for parking and not being able to find a spot. Happened a few years ago for a MNF game [in which the Eagles lost] against the Skins. I showed up at 430 and was able to get into the WFC lot only it took 45 minutes to find parking [one of the then Spectrum employees left and she let me park in her spot].

ice grillin you

ive never parked there but late heads who come to my tailgate sometimes go there and say theres always spots because you arent allowed to tailgate in that lot so its the last to fill...altho this hasnt happened for a few years now so i cant say if things have changed or not
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous