farg the Giants

Started by DH, September 25, 2012, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Do the lots really open at 1PM? farging bullshtein, no one should be able to tell me how long I can abuse my liver in a parking lot for.

SD

Iirc league or maybe city rules dictate the lots are only allowed to be open 7 hours prior to the start of an event

Rome

I remember a few years ago the NFL goon squad attempted to coerce teams into limiting tailgating to 3 1/2 hours before games.   I don't know how that would be possible considering the NFL isn't in charge of private property around the stadiums, but hey, it wouldn't surprise me if they tried their best (worst). 

smeags

i will be in the line out front of lot C6 at 12:45.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

PhillyGirl

I will actually be at this game with a girlfriend of mine. First game since I was pregnant with my son....just about 4 years ago.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

wooooaahhhhhhhh

you changed teams?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Wow, the 12 year old horny little boy in you hasn't gone away, has it?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

some young lady has to take it from him first
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

on this day of all days there is continued jew on jew crime

:(
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i'll be in the lot around 2 or 3. this time i got a hotel room for the night on purpose.

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 26, 2012, 01:29:39 PM
I will actually be at this game with a girlfriend of mine. First game since I was pregnant with my son....just about 4 years ago.

I'm sure I don't have to remind you, but just in case....don't forget your booster seat.

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on September 26, 2012, 03:04:11 PM
i'll be in the lot around 2 or 3. this time i got a hotel room for the night on purpose.

Now I'm really pissed I won't be there.

FMMFL

Susquehanna Birder

The official word is that the WF gates open at 1:20. I'm not sure I'll be in line, but I won't be much later.

ice grillin you

cacia's - 12:30
primos or pastificio tbd - 12:45
in line - 1:05
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous