Ravens

Started by DH, September 10, 2012, 01:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on September 11, 2012, 11:09:36 AM
there's a 50% chance that i may have one extra ticket. hit me up if interested.

Still available?

smeags

great tailgate - don't remember how my car got parked or the walk into the game but otherwise good times.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Susquehanna Birder

IGY...from where I was sitting, I saw 4 Ravens fans in your row.  LOL    :evil

ice grillin you

there were at least two...i didnt really see beyond that....he was a good cat though
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

That was the most fun I've ever has at a game before. Unbelievable atmosphere, I lucked out with my seats.

Also, I am still in Philly. Was rocking lines with some gay Asians at 430am. Woke up in the Chinatown holiday inn with my buddy. Lost all of my belongings last night, including backpack keys everything. Got it all back a few hours ago.

Go birds.

Rome

hbionic

Quote from: phattymatty on September 17, 2012, 04:10:29 PM
That was the most fun I've ever has at a game before. Unbelievable atmosphere, I lucked out with my seats.

Also, I am still in Philly. Was rocking lines with some gay Asians at 430am. Woke up in the Chinatown holiday inn with my buddy. Lost all of my belongings last night, including backpack keys everything. Got it all back a few hours ago.

Go birds.

Matty, I'd like to buy the rights to your movie.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on September 17, 2012, 06:16:30 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on September 17, 2012, 04:10:29 PM

Go birds.

Matty, I'd like to buy the rights to your movie.

Warner Bros. already did.  The Hangover Part 3 will be released in 2013.