4 (21.1%)
Will barely miss the playoffs
2 (10.5%)
Bottom of the division
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: February 03, 2006, 11:36:51 AM

QB Eagles

Let's get some overall predictions about next year. I'll run this poll for a month, then again after the draft, right before the regular season, and finally at midseason. We'll see how the opinions about this team evolve over that time.

rjs246

Make playoffs. Dominant is not what they were before, at least outside of the NFC East, and it won't be what they are next year.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2006, 12:36:35 PM
Dominant is not what they were before

Well, we'll have to disagree on that one. I don't know if we were dominant by AFC standards, but we definitely owned the NFC for a while, basically ever since the Rams fell out of power. And they were pretty good even when they lost McNabb for a while. We we kept out of the Super Bowl by choking at home against inferior Tampa and Carolina teams.

Anyway, I agree that they'll make the playoffs. I don't think next season will look like last year, and I think the division will be competitive, but I expect us to be right up in the hunt.

QB Eagles

C'mon, 14 votes? I thought people on this board might actually care about this topic.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

I would like to revoke my vote just to counteract the whining.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

I too would like to rescind my vote, and replace it with a BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Diomedes

There are only like 14 people loser enough to read the polls section AND particiate.  You want volume, go elsewhere.  You want snarky self-reverential inside joke cliches, you're in the right place.

Oh and...your Mom!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Fan230