Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

You're mistaken if you think they'll do any better with 6 than they would at 12. 

Dan Snyder's team missing the playoffs again >>>> missing on the #6 pick
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 01, 2021, 03:14:09 PM
You're mistaken if you think they'll do any better with 6 than they would at 12. 

Only issue with that is Dallas gets in. If it's beating Washington and losing 6 spots or Dallas losing and gaining 6 I'll take the later.

QB Eagles

Funniest result is the Giants make the playoffs with double digit losses.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 01, 2021, 03:14:09 PM

this is dumb on incalculable amounts of levels
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 01, 2021, 04:12:09 PM
Funniest result is the Giants make the playoffs with double digit losses.

remember you can either have $100 of my money or a few extra draft spots...choose wisely
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

it was like after the packer game, mightve been the week before, we had eagles o/u 1.5 wins to finish the season

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

In case anyone was thinking the Eagles will try to win this game.

Eagles inactives: Carson Wentz, DeSean Jackson, Alshon Jeffery, Miles Sanders, Michael Jacquet, Jordan Mailata, Richard Rodgers, Dallas Goedert, Fletcher Cox, Derek Barnett.

PhillyPhreak54

It's crazy to me that people are betting on the Eagles.

ice grillin you

RIP jalen hurtz

QuoteMatt Pryor is working next to Isaac Seumalo & Brett Toth is working next to Nate Herbig during #Eagles individual drills. Pryor-Seumalo-Kelce-Herbig-Toth seems like what we're headed for on the O-line.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 03, 2021, 07:18:37 PM
In case anyone was thinking the Eagles will try to win this game.

Eagles inactives: Carson Wentz, DeSean Jackson, Alshon Jeffery, Miles Sanders, Michael Jacquet, Jordan Mailata, Richard Rodgers, Dallas Goedert, Fletcher Cox, Derek Barnett.

They're really going to miss Jackson's one catch.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i think the floor just dropped to 9 or 10 because vic fangio is just a special kind of bad coach

eagles obviously throwing this game so it shouldnt matter but jeeeez