Week Fifteen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 17, 2020, 06:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

San Diego vs Oakland tonight.

Raiders laying 3.5

Diomedes

That means Raiders are favored by three and a half. 

Where is the game.  Is home still with three points.

I've heard you can make money gambling. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

you can google this shtein covid truther
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I can't google "how to troll Jay" and get anywhere yo.

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't even recognize the troll attempt. I'm off tonight.

Carr farged his groin up and Mariota is in.

Justin Herbert is what we wanted AO1 to be

Diomedes

Okay that was sickening.  I hope this guy is alright.

MDS

gruden has a lifetime contract in vegas. i wonder if theyll go after wentz. he has to be over carr.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ex Eagle BJ Bello with that big hit

Wentz is going to Indy or New England

MDS

BB would only do it for 10 cents on the dollar

raiders are missing the playoffs again. need an offense to keep up with kc and now san diego. cant exactly find that with carr or whatever garbage is out free agent wise

ice grillin you

Wentz is going nowhere for at least two years

the money alone is obvious but maybe you'll awaken to reality when hurtz goes 10-26 for 105 yards this week

the guy has zero percent chance to be a sustainable nfl qb

the important thing tonight is a charger win...huge for draft position
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 17, 2020, 10:38:57 PM

the money alone is obvious but maybe you'll awaken to reality when hurtz goes 10-26 for 105 yards this week

eagles ML lookin tasty now

ice grillin you

not a chance you've made ten real bets in your life

but if you're feeling frisky I'm in for 100

MDS

nobody has a weirder fetish then you do about "real bets"

with that said do i get points or odds or do you expect me to take the eagles SU

ice grillin you

of course...I'm not a dope like romey or eagleholic who thinks you should make a bet with someone on this stupid board that is worse than what you could get on a betting site

you'd get whatever the Vegas money live odds are...I haven't looked but I'm guessing they are +200/210