The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

rjs246

So it appears that this Jeremy Lin thing is going to keep happening.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

As impressive as he's been in like 5 games, I'll be more impressed if he's an impact player once the league gets film on him and he's facing the same team for a 2nd or 3rd time.  #jurystillout

MDS

cant someone stop that little gook
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Hollywood.

Easiest movie ever made- going undrafted, sleeping on his brothers couch in Manhattan, and interning answering phones and xeroxing papers at the Senators office.

Which brings up the question-dude has a 760+k salary-why doesnt have his own pad?

Sgt PSN

He went to Harvard so I'd say he's smart enough to know that he's a longshot to remain in the NBA for the long term and is saving his money.  He also might have spent a huge chunk of that paying off student loans. I hear Harvard is kind of expensive.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 13, 2012, 09:39:44 AM
I hear Harvard is kind of expensive.

Almost as expensive as a non-rent controlled apartment in New York.

QB Eagles

Again with this guy? This is getting ridiculous.

Rome

8 turnovers last night.

Mock?

reese125

I see that from superstars. This kid just called up from jv in his 5th game. Nothing to mock.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: reese125 on February 13, 2012, 08:04:30 AM
Hollywood.

Easiest movie ever made- going undrafted, sleeping on his brothers couch in Manhattan, and interning answering phones and xeroxing papers at the Senators office.

Daniel Dae Kim?  Jackie Chan? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

reese125

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.