The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

2 weeks of the prettiest Sixers basketball in years to 3 summer league games in a row just like that.

SD

Geowhizzer

Embiid carried that team tonight.

MDS

out of all the covid sports abortions this game had to be the biggest one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

if you are giving up that package you better work on beal not pos harden
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I have a bad feeling its happening today.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah me too.

Everyone here is all fired up. And the Rockets told him to not even show up to practice.

MDS

i hate ben but harden is a cancer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He's a bum. He farging sucks in the playoffs. And all he wants to do is stand on the arc and shoot. Or try to flail and draw a foul

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

my heart says yes because I love our babies but man the nets gonna be tough to beat.

hopefully Kyrie and harden drama burn that team to the ground.

PhillyPhreak54

Kyrie is batshtein crazy. GOP level crazy.

Huge sigh of relief that he's not coming here

QB Eagles

great no-trade

Would have drained a lot of the fun out of the team. Also felt like something that had a million ways of going wrong and only one way of going right.