Updated Concreteboard Banner

Started by Mad-Lad, March 07, 2008, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

New banner is up. Shut your face holes now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

Susquehanna Birder

Mad-Lad

I had a hard time figuring out who to use on the defensive side considering most of em suck. For the record I don't even like Bunkley.

Diomedes

Who else you gonna put though, Patterson?  I'd have Cole up front, because I like him best of the defensive bunch, but whatever.

Nice job Madlad.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

It's a sad state of affairs that one of the players highlighted on the defense side didn't play a snap last year and is coming back from a destroyed knee. Good times.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD

I like that it's ethnically diverse, too bad Gocong is gone or you could have formed voltron

General_Failure

mussa

Looks good. Bunch of kids up there now, wow...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Yeti

Looks good.  Great to see 5 gone.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

jesus pimp murders the look test

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Was scrolling through the :CF avatars.  Armstrong, Caver, Considine, etc, etc are still out there.  lol.  Guess it's been a while since we've had an update.  Hows about some updated avatars with the likes of Kolb, Pimp, Shady, Celek, etc, etc?

PoopyfaceMcGee

No my brother, you got to get your own.