Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

They look like Penthouse Forum photos from about 1983.

Nice!

Zanshin

In particular, they look like October, 1984, page 32.  I mean, I would assume....

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Dillen

I was out with a friend and we just found a Kodak digital camera next to a set of stairs. It's operational and kind of debated on whether giving it back or not, but then I looked through it and it seemed some emo flag with combed over blond hair was taking myspace picks and decided free cameras rule.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Dillen on August 30, 2007, 08:26:21 PM
I was out with a friend and we just found a Kodak digital camera next to a set of stairs. It's operational and kind of debated on whether giving it back or not, but then I looked through it and it seemed some emo flag with combed over blond hair was taking myspace picks and decided free cameras rule.

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Dillen

I'm just messing around with it a bit and it's easily one of the worst digital cameras I have ever seen. Awful quality. Limited options. No sound. Tiny ass screen. I looked it up and brand new it is $45.

mussa

here's a thought, crap in the battery container and put it back.....

Cerevant

Found this guy sitting on my deck while firing up the grill:

An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Cerevant on September 04, 2007, 03:19:44 PM
Found this guy sitting on my deck while firing up the grill:

A red x?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

It's a green dragonfly...but it takes some work to find that out ;)

Cerevant

Guess google won't let you link directly to the image.  Bummer.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Geowhizzer

For what it's worth, I'm seeing it fine.

Zanshin

Just thought this was kind of a cool shot.

PhillyPhanInDC

Squirt's first Eagle game today. Time to see what Dad looks like when he's partially drunk and insane. Seven months.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.