Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Quote from: EagleFeva on May 14, 2007, 07:39:21 AM
Btw... I wouldn't farg with that cat in the Dawkins jersey.  He looks like he'd whoop a motherfarger's ass on a whim.

I don't know, he looks kinda soft to me. But not quite as soft as Freddie Mitchell there...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Took this last week.  Grumpy gorilla.

mussa

whoa...great shot. were u at the zoo?
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

No. That's his front yard.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Actually, it's my back yard.  We don't let him in the front yard.  That's why he looks so pissed.

mussa

now your pulling my leg

Zanshin

You're right.  It is my front yard.

Seabiscuit36

Looks like that gorillas is playing the air guitar.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

I have a couple of better shots of him, actually.  This is the one I had handy.  I'll dig up the others later.  My digital camera has a 12x optical zoom, and really does a nice job with this kind of thing.

mussa

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 14, 2007, 09:29:56 AM
Looks like that gorillas is playing the air guitar.

He's totally playin tha bass

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2007, 10:44:06 PM

Good times, that weekend.

Who is that short dude next to you, IGY? He was all Eagled up. Dude wanted chants every 7 seconds.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 14, 2007, 12:10:40 PM
Who is that short dude next to you, IGY?

Gary Coleman?

PS: I didn't know Members Only made leather jackets.  Lookin' good, FF...   :yay

mussa

Susquehanna Birder

I recently picked up a new camera (Canon PowerShot S3 IS), and I've been trying it out. I'm starting to get into it...

I think I'm going to experiment with some night shots soon.