Phillies season 7

Started by MURP, August 14, 2005, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Geez, that bunt was as good as it gets. Lofton almost got it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

I love how those fargin Mets fans have had to shut up. Sit down and shove those K placards up your asses.

PhillyGirl

Abreu with a double.

Pedro's going to have to be pulled soon. He's getting hit all over the place.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 31, 2005, 08:55:19 PM
I love how those fargin Mets fans have had to shut up. Sit down and shove those K placards up your asses.

:-D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Geez, Burrell just knocked out the catcher and the ump in one shot.

BigEd76

Good news: Marlins down 7-0
Bad news:  rain delay in the 5th inning, so it isn't official yet  :P

BigEd76

Quote from: MDS on August 31, 2005, 08:56:41 PM
Rain baby rain.

No no no no no!  If the Mets don't bat, it isn't official yet!

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 31, 2005, 08:57:44 PM
Good news: Marlins down 7-0
Bad news:  rain delay in the 5th inning, so it isn't official yet  :P

Rain's not supposed to last long. Passing shower.

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Myers is pitching another solid game.

PhillyGirl

damn that is some rain.

But they can call the game now.  ;D

MDS

Bell got jobbed! How dare Heath Bell do that!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.