Rest Of Baseball - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 13, 2020, 02:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

MDS

texas is perhaps the worst covid state (of course) so yea def lets let fans in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

QuoteWade Boggs singled to center in his 58th career at-bat, 38 years ago today, on July 1, 1982, raising his lifetime batting average to .328 – it would never again fall below that mark.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 25, 2020, 09:44:16 PM
texas is perhaps the worst covid state (of course) so yea def lets let fans in

i just got this email from the phils yesterday...i found the word void pretty interesting...i thought for sure they would somehow try to have some fans and force you to use tickets for this "season"

Dear Havas,

We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.

Thank you for purchasing single game tickets for 2020 July, August or September Phillie games. As you are likely aware, MLB will soon be announcing a new 60 game 2020 schedule. As a result, the original 2020 schedule is now void. With that, please find your options for your July, August or September tickets that have been impacted.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Baseball is dead, and Trump killed it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

not the first pro sports league he killed

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Joey Callo is dead! I said Joey Gallo! With a G!

SD

QB Eagles

2020 is just exhibition baseball and everyone knows it.

If the player is still getting paid, it doesn't seem like a big deal to wait until someone tests clear twice in a row, even if MLB's testing process is a total shteinshow.