Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2020, 09:39:56 PM
Eagles plan to try to win games 42-40

Defense? For who? For what?

can they win 17-42?

on what planet are they scoring even 30
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NC_Eagle

Secret footage from the Eagles virtual war room.

How many first round picks can Howie get for Wentz?  :paranoid
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2020, 09:45:43 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2020, 09:39:56 PM
Eagles plan to try to win games 42-40

Defense? For who? For what?

can they win 17-42?

on what planet are they scoring even 30

I said try.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 24, 2020, 09:39:06 PM
The only scenario that makes sense is they've either given up on AO1 and will use Hurts as his replacement

make it farging stop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

They paid ginger jesus a ton of money and now they're gonna take him off the field for how many snaps a game to get gimmicky?

Rome

Odds that the term "quarterback factory" will replace "gold standard" in Eagles infamy?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2020, 09:51:16 PM
They paid ginger jesus a ton of money and now they're gonna take him off the field for how many snaps a game to get gimmicky?

normally crazy J the sane one

Munson

My theory is Howie assumes this season isn't happening so farg it
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

after reading the howie quotes....he is either the dumbest human being on the planet or they hate carson

there cant be anything else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2020, 09:54:42 PM

Not drinking for a few weeks done farged with my head

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2020, 10:07:11 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2020, 09:54:42 PM

Not drinking for a few weeks done farged with my head

lol

you ok?

MDS

i dont think anybody is saying anything other than that. thats the plan for now.

in 4 years they have to be thinking hurts is a starting caliber player. have to. they will never admit it of course, but they know what carson's medicals look like.

i am not in favor of ANY of this but just trying to get inside howie's mind

SD

Just gave the most awkward pc/interview. Avoided every question...someone maybe Barkann said "you're avoiding all these questions" then asked him something he didn't answer. I somewhat feel bad for the kid. He didn't know Howies last name and said I'll just call him Mr Howie

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on April 24, 2020, 10:46:04 PM
Just gave the most awkward pc/interview. Avoided every question...someone maybe Barkann said "you're avoiding all these questions" then asked him something he didn't answer. I somewhat feel bad for the kid. He didn't know Howies last name and said I'll just call him Mr Howie

it was super cringe

this is the best day of his life and hes going to a team with a franchise qb, a team he didnt expect to be picked by and has zero idea how hell be used or what this means for his career.

what a disaster of a franchise

PhillyPhreak54

He's from Beaumont TX

Different folks out that way