2020 Off Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2020, 11:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i want no part of harris

also lol at shouting out the frog and then as almost an after thought 'oh yeah avonte is pretty good too'

rasul is not a corner of any type...probably not an nfl player period or he would have been moved to safety already
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Malcolm wants a new deal Give it to him.
McLeod is a FA  Re-sign unless someone offers stupid money...he's not a liability, which is enough given the rest of the gang.
Sidney needs to play more (maybe he does better under a new DB coach) - a couple well timed plays at the end of the year has everyone forgetting that he's really not good...they still value the capital invested in him so he's gonna be here another year, but I'm not impressed and not hopeful
Darby is a FA but needs to be shipped off to Antarctica  agreed...time to move on
Crevon is a good player  - no.  he's a hard player, and he's got better than everage instincts, but he's gambling and making miracle plays because he's out of position and in over his head...career backup
Avonte is too - good in slot..solid DB as depth...he plays
Mills I would like to see back but he is probably gone - Mills can go if he thinks he's gonna get paid...actually, he can just go (with love, but bye)
Rasul needs o play more too but he has to be a press corner IMO - backup
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the avonte disrespect is comical...hes one of the best slot corners in the NFL

PhillyPhreak54

No disrespect from me. I think he's good

MDS

dio has seen as many eagles games as ive seen catholic masses
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You also think Cre'Von LeBlanc is good.   So...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2020, 07:31:04 PM
dio has seen as many eagles games as ive seen catholic masses

in person true

I'm at like 8 or 9

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

good is a strong word

hes a down depth chart cb. if hes you starting slot for 16 games it aint good. if hes your 4th or 5th cb and he plays here or there and gets some run in a plus matchup, then fine.

strap can be summed up in the final 2 games. he was balling against the giants and a disaster against seattle. thats him.

General_Failure

Right now it seems like nobody wants that OC job.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on January 22, 2020, 09:15:38 PM
Right now it seems like nobody wants that OC job.

Or Doug doesn't want anyone that he thinks might be better than him which might be almost everybody.

PhillyPhreak54

Should've hired your boy Garrett

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on January 22, 2020, 06:35:15 PM
Malcolm wants a new deal Give it to him. CHECK, the CEO
Sidney needs to play more (maybe he does better under a new DB coach) - a couple well timed plays at the end of the year has everyone forgetting that he's really not good...they still value the capital invested in him so he's gonna be here another year, but I'm not impressed and not hopeful CHECK He stinks, it's not going to work here.  He was an exciting pick when the draft was in Philly and the crowd was in a frenzy.  It backfired. Next!
Darby is a FA but needs to be shipped off to Antarctica  agreed...time to move on CHECK please move on
Mills I would like to see back but he is probably gone - Mills can go if he thinks he's gonna get paid...actually, he can just go (with love, but bye)  CHECK go celebrate somewhere else on an overthrown ball in the first quarter that you had nothing to do with.
Rasul needs o play more too but he has to be a press corner IMO - backup CHECK, but backup is being generous
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.