Wild Card - Seahawks: There's Only One Thing Left To Do

Started by MDS, December 29, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol Texans always get the early Saturday game.

Saturday night game in Foxboro - please be a snow game

I was hoping for the Saturday night slot

QB Eagles

Early Saturday is typically reserved for games in which Bill O'Brien or Marvin Lewis are prominently involved.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2019, 11:49:38 PM
I was hoping for the Saturday night slot

this couldve been possible, but the moment your pats lost, that slot was going to them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol yeah it seemed as if it was always CIN HOU or IND

The Seahawks open as 1 point favorites. I imagine that gets bet up to -2.5/3

SD

Wild-card weekend now set.

Saturday:
🏈Buffalo at Houston, 4:35 ET
🏈Tennessee at New England 8:15 ET

Sunday:
🏈Minnesota at New Orleans, 1:05 ET
🏈Seattle at Philadelphia, 4:40 ET

Munson

Seems weird they've got the AFC playing Saturday and NFC Sunday...didn't they usually split it up in the past or am I just making that up?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

yeah they haven't done that in as long as i can remember.  i assume it's because NE is not a given to advance this year so they want to make sure they get prime time at least once.

i was really hoping for a birds sat. game.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

i had no idea farging marshawn lynch was back until yesterday.

phattymatty

also the eagles already charged me for a the NFCC game.  slow your roll fellas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2019, 10:51:35 AM
Kendricks tore his ACL last night so hes done

Is the NFL picking up the tab for that, or are we paying for it when he's in prison 3 months from now?

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on December 30, 2019, 11:45:23 AM
also the eagles already charged me for a the NFCC game.  slow your roll fellas.

Lol. I really dont miss that yearly holiday surprise. 

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently the NFL dedicated zero seconds of Eagles (and Vikes) footage in their playoff hype video.

General_Failure

By this time next week you'll be sick of seeing Vikings/Saints footage from last year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2019, 05:39:56 PM
Apparently the NFL dedicated zero seconds of Eagles (and Vikes) footage in their playoff hype video.
Wouldn't be surprised if the vid was still 50% dallas. It's getting absurd how much they've been allowed to infest the media. Sunday on nfln they had a lengthy jerry interview after their game, then had deion and his phoney smile on the screen for however long. Then cut to a romo corona commercial and, no lie, right into a dak commercial. Makes it all he more funny in a way.