Week 17 - Giants: One Win To Rule Them All

Started by MDS, December 22, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

This would be a perfect scenario type day if I didn't have to work tomorrow.  One of my staff is retiring tomorrow, so I have to be there for a lunch for her.  If not it would be a blackout Sunday Funday for yours truly. 

PhillyPhreak54

Get hammered and crash out early tonight!

Hopefully the Eagles don't make this harder than it should be. Although barkley and jones going off recently doesn't help my nerves

MDS

the eagles 4 best receivers are injured

theres no way they should win this game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Jackson, Ertz, Alshon, but Greg Ward is healthy, so who's number four? Sproles?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

NC_Eagle

Not on TV here of course, showing the Cowgirls/Racists game.   ::)
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Everyone outside of the northeast is getting Dallas.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I'm streaming or missing it.  Can't skip out on family dinner for the goddamn NFL.  The Eagles don't care about Diomedes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

We care about you Dio, you don't need the Birds
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Ward limping off?  Next!  Is there a next?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on December 29, 2019, 02:42:32 PM
Everyone outside of the northeast is getting Dallas.

WTF with that?  95% of the country gets the cow stains???

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Guess when your kicker sucks major ass recently you got to go for it there