Week 1 - Washington: Apache Chief, Ee-Nay-Chok

Started by MDS, August 29, 2019, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

And he's pissed off the veterans in the Wash locker room by making him inactive

Eagles - 31
Wash - 10

Diomedes

I'm hoping for a massacre.  Perhaps even a shutout. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Grudens and losing the respect of the locker room. Name a more iconic duo.

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about this game. I want to see Wentz upright and making passes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Word is that the Sixers Mike Scott knocked someone out at a tailgate.

He was going to the 4th and Jawn one and someone started in on him bc he was wearing his Wash Jersey and Mike jaw jacked them.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

It looks like he defended himself from some fake tough guys

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Easy to blame Sandejo there but 4 guys standing around with their head up their asses sure didn't help.

General_Failure

Glad I missed that drive to put away groceries. I'm back just in time to see a sweet three an out.

Diomedes

That was the last play of Davis' career.  Impeccable exit as they go.

General_Failure

Good to see Jackson's in midseason shtein-talking form.