Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

SD

Quote‪Eagles are releasing veteran LB Nigel Bradham, who was just informed of Philadelphia's decision, per source.‬

Bit of a surprise. I wonder if he got in trouble again

Diomedes

How's that a surprise?  He's not a playmaker, he's 30 plus years old, they save $4M+ by cutting him, and the Eagles haven't had a good linebacker since those couple Sundays when Jordan Hicks wasn't hurt...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Gotta make cuts somewhere. There will be more players gone than that soon, and not just driftwood but probably some names that will bum us out.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on February 18, 2020, 02:11:16 PM
How's that a surprise?  He's not a playmaker, he's 30 plus years old, they save $4M+ by cutting him, and the Eagles haven't had a good linebacker since those couple Sundays when Jordan Hicks wasn't hurt...

"Bit" of a surprise because they're already short on LBs and he was never really mentioned as being a cap casualty. The Eagles defensive scheme only needs two average LBs so it's really a whatever

Don Ho

Just think of all the INT's he dropped while here and you won't surprised or bummed.  Oh and the fact he was slow as farg.

Thank you for the one of the few INT's you made in your career at Green Bay this year and the fumble return at Washington.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

They just didn't pick up his option but JFC they hate linebackers. Have since 1999.

MDS

its not a surprise at all. was pretty evident they werent paying him the 4.5. he could easily be back later on the spring, what kind of marker will there be for a basically washed slow lb. bradham has been pretty bad for the better part of 2 years. maybe hes better than tj edwards. if that wets your whistle, ok then.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 18, 2020, 07:36:38 PM
They just didn't pick up his option but JFC they hate linebackers. Have since 1999.

andy's philosophy which howie adopted. i mostly agree. if you happen to draft a pro bowl level player, perhaps you adjust. but the position just isnt as important as the edges or corner. not enough teams have high level tight ends. bulking LBs arent any use against scat backs. teams are playing more nickel and dime than ever before. its just not worth it to invest heavily in the position.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

arizona is hosting the mexico city game this year. the eagles go to arizona.

8 arizona home games: la, sea, sf, phi, dc, buf, mia. eliminate the last 3.

chargers hosted kc last year. in previous years, oak hosted ne and la hosted kc (moved).

my read is a division game makes the most sense, like sea or la. however, arizona might not want to give up a home division game. only LAC did. if they dont, guess what. vamanos amigos.

hunt

The Philadelphia Eagles are bringing former offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg back into the fold, according to league sources, as he'll serve as offensive consultant to coach Doug Pederson.

— Tim McManus (@Tim_McManus) March 5, 2020
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Just what the NFL needs, more seventh chances for old coaches.

The man. The myth. The legend.