Is the Price Right?

Started by Feva, August 30, 2005, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

greenbleeder

who cares if he can be a #2. just pick him up cheap, put him on the field, and let him catch some balls. i realize he's not the star people thought he was, with t.o. and westbrook on the field, all you have to do is beat one guy and you're open.
Official Sponsor of Tom Heckert, the man behind the men.

This is our year. Because we're gonna make it our year.

http://greenbleeder.blogspot.com

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on August 30, 2005, 02:09:19 PM
I think he's refering to the poo that he is taking.

You don't say.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Larry

Why pass up the opportunity to have two receivers who hate the media?
More Mahe please.

phillywin2k5

if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Don Ho

Quote from: mussa on August 30, 2005, 03:34:53 PM
the price is wrong bitch

Best line ever, "bitch" by Bob Barker.  Now I can't get "The Price is Right" theme music out of my head.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eaglez

Who do you think has the better attitude between Peerless and Peter?

If I had to choose, I'd take Peerless. He could be a nice compliment to T.O. and would fit nicely in a #2 role.

rjs246

The chances us us actually getting either are slim and none.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Eaglez on August 30, 2005, 03:48:50 PM
Who do you think has the better attitude between Peerless and Peter?

If I had to choose, I'd take Peerless. He could be a nice compliment to T.O. and would fit nicely in a #2 role.

I would go with Price if I had to choose, but someone earlier had said, bring them both in. What can it hurt, if all else fails, we burn them with T.O at the end of the season.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

WEST is GOD

If nothing else he would be good for depth and as a veteran. He has good speed and pretty good hands. Maybe he'd excel as becoming the #2 guy again. Then we can work Reggie in gingerly. Most rookies hit a wall at some point in their rookie season. I'd rather have Price because Warrick is always hurt. The last thing we need are more injuries.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Rome

QuotePrice was told before practice and sped out of the parking lot at team headquarters in his BMW just as the team was beginning to stretch for the day's drills.

"I hate y'all," Price said to an AJC photographer, before hustling into his car without further comment.

Great attitude there, Z.

:-D

Don Ho

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 30, 2005, 03:50:46 PM
QuotePrice was told before practice and sped out of the parking lot at team headquarters in his BMW just as the team was beginning to stretch for the day's drills.

"I hate y'all," Price said to an AJC photographer, before hustling into his car without further comment.

Great attitude there, Z.

:-D

just the kind of guy we need >:D

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.