Divisional Playoffs Weekend - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 16, 2022, 11:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Good riddance to that MAGA farghead. 

PhillyPhreak54

Wacky ass game

10-3 4:41 to go and they can't seal it. Packers offense in the second half was pure shtein

Hopefully the Rams knock off Brady

PhillyPhreak54

Packers STs coach is fired by lunch tomorrow right?

Even on the final FG they only had ten on the field

Rome

"Throw Rogan be gone!"

"Breitbart Starr is history!"

Twitter is fun sometimes. 

QB Eagles

MDS

i hope these games were competitive enough for everyone!

gotta think AR and devante are gone....lions nfc north champs 2022 leggo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Twitter absolutely buried Rodgers last night and it was hilarious. Haven't seen a night on Twitter like that since maybe Trump getting covid
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Brady bragged this week he'd never been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct and he got one today. shtein talked the wrong ref - Hochuli Jr wasnt having it

Rams ruined a great chance there by fumbling on the one. Could've been up 27-3 or 23-3 but Akers yakked it up. They got down there bc of a Brady pick.

Tawwwmy has not played well bc Rams are in his lap. If he lose he ain't shaking Staffords hand

SD

Lack of Godwin might be the Bucs Achilles heal because they have nobody else aside from Evans who can get open. Gronk looks gimpy. If the Rams can keep the pass rush up they pull this off but I've seen this movie before.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

its the weekend of toxic qbs going out...josh allen next
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

27-13 now after the Kupp fumble

Rams are going to hate themselves for killing that scoring chance before the half if they let TB grab this momentum for awhile

SD

Von Miller just Brandon Graham'd Brady

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahaha

Brady got BG'd by Von Miller

Al the degen is on TB bc it didn't seem to have much gusto in his call on that one