Arrested in 2018

Started by SD, February 11, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Since Dio's slacking

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/49ers-Foster-arrested-domestic-violence-12605724.php?utm_campaign=twitter-premium&utm_source=CMS%20Sharing%20Button&utm_medium=social#photo-14769653

QuoteReuben Foster, the 49ers' inside linebacker, was arrested Sunday on charges of domestic violence, threats and possession of an assault weapon, police said.

Also Arrested earlier this month for marijuana possession

MDS

a bunch of you wanted this animal to be drafted by the eagles

i feel like by not making horrible draft takes i win the draft every year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I gave up saying anything about any of them.  Brandon Graham taught me that lesson.  I was so wrong on him I'll never be able to admit it enough.  Also on Agholar.  I owe that farger an apology too.

So I just say nothing.  Occasionally I sneak in a thread for the new guy before anyone else does, and then I am proud.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 12, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

you have to actually watch college football to have hott takes on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 12, 2018, 04:21:04 PM
Quote from: MDS on February 12, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

you have to actually watch college football to have hott takes on it

you watch a ton of cfb...draft dorks watch even more, make calls, watch tape, etc. and youre all wrong about everything

j, who is wrong about every single solitary thing draft or otherwise, was on the money about alvin kamara. so im taking my queues from now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not even close....im better than some and not better than others....and better than every gm the eagles have ever had.....and i dont have joe d and scouting department behind me

you think everyone is wrong because A. you dont know anything about cfb so you think no one does and B. you use search engines to look for times people were wrong but never for when they are right

moral of the story is less plagiarizing eagle beat writers and more cfb watching
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I watch a ton of CFB, I never focus on players unless it's PSU...I guess I'm programmed to only pay attention to individual performances when it's my team. So I rely heavily on scouting reports and watch clips come draft time to educate myself.

General_Failure

I still think Thomas Tapeh's gonna be a good one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

From a couple weeks ago

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/01/here_is_full_police_report_for_jets_robby_anderson.html

Anderson was arrested at 2:15 a.m. by officer Jonathan B. Hennessy. He clocked Anderson for driving 105 mph in a 45 mph zone, for about three-quarters of a mile. Anderson ran two red lights and "was all over the roadway" while eluding Hennessy, according to the report.

After Anderson finally stopped and was arrested, he tensed up while Hennessy attempted to put him into the back of the cop car, and refused to get in. While in the back of Hennessy's vehicle, Anderson told the officer -- in vulgar, descriptive terms -- that he was going to find his wife and have sex with her, after he was released from jail

General_Failure

I'm sure they had a good laugh about that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

This is pretty much the first time ever that a brotha tensed up and refused Hennessy.

Diomedes

Jonathan Martin is nuts.  Detained, not arrested...but nuts.  Posting photos of shotgun and shells, talking about suicide or revenge as the only options for a coward who was bullied...

https://twitter.com/MattStoneABC/status/967130593187246080
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Beginning to think that all the macho meatheads who called Martin soft were actually right.

Tomahawk

He should probably have his guns confiscated. I guess I'm not as Free Speech as I thought,
but you shouldn't have guns if you think posting shtein like this is a good idea:

QB Eagles

Aldon Smith, who seems to suffer from both sociopathy and one of the lowest IQs in the history of the NFL, threw his fiancee around a room, bit her, and escaped through a window. He is currently a fugitive from the law, but still posting on social media.

The Raiders have just released this moron.