Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Tickets for 1/3rd the price of parking. What a country.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Case Keenum had to kneel down to complete Haskins' first win because Haskins was too busy taking selfies with fans.

https://youtu.be/wQHyqfAN1Y4

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

REPORT: Ron Rivera Is Expected To Be Named The Next Head Coach Of The Washington taterskins

PhillyPhreak54

Been awhile since we've heard from Art on ES

This is him in response to someone questioning why the hell Rivera would want the job

QuoteBecause, maybe, JUST MAYBE, this is, outside of Houston which is not available, the best job in the NFL to take over as a coach looking to win and not having the obligation of a complete rebuild.   Why would he want to go to a place that doesn't have a potential QB, RB, WR1, WR2 all on rookie deals?   Obviously none of those players could work out, but this is the most attractive personnel out there given the contracts and potential.   Snyder will pay better than others.   AND Rivera has Norv Turner on his staff who he went to and asked and Norv told him, "You won't lack for anything you ask for.   But he'll **** you if you're not right most of the time."   It's a very attractive job.

SD

The skins aren't even the most desirable team with a coaching vacancy in the East

SD

Damn

‪Bruce Allen's 10-year run as president of the Washington taterskins is over, per sources. He has been relieved of his duties and is no longer with the organization in any capacity.‬

General_Failure

Ah yes, Norv Turner. Definitely a guy who's going to give Snyder a big endorsement.

Diomedes

How common is it to hire a coach before a GM/President when you have vacancies for both?

General_Failure

It isn't common, but it doesn't bode well for the GM/coach relationship. I guess that doesn't matter anyway since this is Washington and Rivera will be gone in three or four years either way.

Diomedes

To me it's like you don't have any food and you don't know who's cooking.  Naturally, the first thing to do is buy groceries.  Right?  Then decide who's making something edible from what's available?   Yum.

Maybe Rivera will have GM type control.

QB Eagles

Shooter McGavin in as DC. Sounds like Rivera is making the personnel decisions at least on the coaching side.