2009-10 Flyers Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, October 02, 2009, 11:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

No SunMo for thread creation?  No championship.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Its a blackberry, because I'm a high powered executive. Not a dood who can't spam correctly
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

is it the tor? thats what i have.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on October 02, 2009, 03:42:54 PMNo SunMo for thread creation?  No championship.

Only works in non-sports like baseball.[/russell]

phattymatty

posting on the iphone doesn't put that little icon there because it is too smart for the internet.

PhillyGirl

I cannot wait to see Pronger play...or any of these guys for that matter.

I am so stoked for the season.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on October 02, 2009, 02:31:14 PM
Your face sucks.

true as that may be, it's still better than hockey. 

so this is probably my last post in this thread.  unless the flyers make it to the stanley cup finals.  then i'll be a fan. 

MDS

Why is there a hockey team in north carolina

PhillyGirl

wtf channel is this game on? Its not on VS and not on CSN?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i was at a bar today where a guy told me that pronger broke his foot and was out three months and i believed him for over a half hour

board care factor = negative 8
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

btw good lookin easy on the money link
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Emery starts his career as a Flyer with a shutout.

Don Ho

What was the final score? On the road this evening.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.